Nissan Pathfinder Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
My ‘15 had the same sagging issue when I traded up for this ‘17.

After one trip to the beach, this rear dropped too. We packed a roof rack and had a cooler on the hitch receiver. My kids were ages 2-12 so we weren’t even what I would consider fully loaded. But when we got back the rear was down significantly. I believe some of you in this forum can relate.
So a year later we are planning on heading back to the beach and I had to solve this issue.
Found these Dobinson Springs from an off road dealer in Jacksonville and KYB shocks on AutoAnything. Took about 1.5 hours to swap them out, if I don’t count the trip to O’Reillys to have the top nuts spun off.
The rear is up 3+ inches from its previous sagging low and the whole body feels taller now. I’ll update this post after the trip if anyone is interested in a road test result.

·
Registered
22 Posts
@Alabama Bronco Also interested in these, Looks great! We tow with ours so very interested in doing the same as you did!
Are they they the (C45-421)?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
@Alabama Bronco Also interested in these, Looks great! We tow with ours so very interested in doing the same as you did!
Are they they the (C45-421)?
Yessir,
The springs are Part No. C45-421

1 - 9 of 9 Posts