Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
2013 Pathfinder SL, Connecticut, USA
4,304 Posts
The first video uncannily was careful not to mention the "C" word, but if it acts like a crossover, and looks like a crossover, what do you think it will end up being?

I think those of you who lament the transformation of the Pathfinder from a true SUV to a crossover will have company in the Honda camp once this vehicle is introduced.

BTW, I also like what I see in this model. It just might put the nail in Nissan's R52 coffin once everyone finds that they can get everything (and more) that the Pathfinder has without the reliability and quality issues. I guess that will remain to be seen.

·
Registered
276 Posts
It just might put the nail in Nissan's R52 coffin once everyone finds that they can get everything (and more) that the Pathfinder has without the reliability and quality issues.
Yeah because Honda's don't have any issues cough**airbags**cough

·
Registered
324 Posts
IMO...Pointy, chicky looking bazoo! Nothing new and looking like everything else out there.

·
Registered
276 Posts
You mean the same airbag issue that affected thousands of Nissans, to?
Did i say Nissan did not have issues??? my point is that Honda's have issues too...

·
Registered
2,392 Posts
EVERYTHING has issues. Especially new model years. You inferred that the airbags were a concern: they are. But the same ones that are a concern in a Nissan. Interestingly I looked at the Pilot reliability ratings, and they are, startling to me at least, far worse than I thought. That includes JD Power too which is self-selecting. Funny thing is that we know lots of folks with Hondas and all praise them highly.

·
Registered
22 Posts
I went to the car show to have a closer look at the Pilot.
Well, it was on display with no access to public...bummer.

·
Super Moderator
2013 Pathfinder SL, Connecticut, USA
4,304 Posts
Funny thing is that we know lots of folks with Hondas and all praise them highly.
Casually, most people won't admit that they are having problems with their brand unless you press them. They don't want to admit that they're made a bad choice.

Then there's the Pathfinder owners... :sFun_whistle:

·
Registered
3 Posts
carhist.com
I think the improvements made to the 2016 Honda Pilot make it a strong contender in the three-row crossover class. Some rivals may be sportier or more macho, but few match its combination of passenger comfort and utility. The Pilot is completely redesigned for the 2016 model year. The Pilot is a three-row crossover SUV. It is offered in LX, EX, EX-L, Touring and the new Elite trim levels. All seat eight people with the exception of the Elite, which has second-row captain's chairs that reduce capacity to seven.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts