Nissan Pathfinder Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking to upgrade my 15 pathy with some fog lights. Is it possible to use the existing wiring harness. If so what additional parts will I need. Thx.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I'm looking to upgrade my 15 pathy with some fog lights. Is it possible to use the existing wiring harness. If so what additional parts will I need. Thx.
Do you have existing fogs now and just want better light output? Or do you want to just replace the factory OEM fogs all together.

·
Super Moderator
2013 Pathfinder SL, Connecticut, USA
4,398 Posts
This thread may be helpful to you.

·
Super Moderator
4,398 Posts
Do you have existing fogs now and just want better light output? Or do you want to just replace the factory OEM fogs all together.
The Pathfinder S does not come with fog lights.

·
Registered
11 Posts
The Pathfinder S does not come with fog lights.
Thanks as I’m not up on features all the models come with. That’s why I asked because I didn’t know if it did or not or if someone prior to him installed or made an attempt to since he mentioned existing wire.

·
Registered
277 Posts
I believe the wiring may exist but you don't have a fog switch on the steering column.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The stock harness has connections for fog lights just no switch available. I was just wondering if anyone knew of where I can find the column switch that will allow me to upgrade.

·
Super Moderator
4,398 Posts
Have you tried your local junk yard?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts