Nissan Pathfinder Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last year we had an issue with our AC while traveling. We had it fixed but discovered later that another strange issue came up. Given we were traveling and didn't return.

The AC will work but after 10-15 mins and the blower fades out. If we turn if off the AC for about10-20 seconds the blower will start again (vent) and then we can turn AC back on again only to repeat the process.

The blower for the heater also doesn't aways work. But then every once and a while, you start the PF and the heater works fine.

We brought it in locally for repair. They checked and say there's nothing wrong. Any suggestions? If it's the blower I don't know why it would so systemically cut out. Maybe the controller connections aren't properly seated? The wrong controller used? I'm at a lost?

·
Registered
2019 Nissan Pathfinder SV 4x4
1,010 Posts
Welcome.

There are a bunch of similar HVAC problem threads here, but I off hand I don't recall what the solution was. The HVAC system is a kind of a complicated one on our 2013 pathfinders given there's a blower in the dash, one in the center console and one for the rear AC. Several electronic blend door actuators and a control module which I believe is buried in the center console as well.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts