Nissan Pathfinder Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
"2015 Re-Designed Honda Pilot to have new exterior and CVT transmission."...It will be good to see how this would work ?

·
Registered
6 Posts
"2015 Re-Designed Honda Pilot to have new exterior and CVT transmission."...It will be good to see how this would work ?
Texan, where did you read/find this information? I searched for 2015 Honda Pilot, but couldn't find anything on the more mainstream sites (Edmunds, KBB, Car and Driver, etc).

·
Premium Member
1,066 Posts
Engrish.

I'll bet that's one of those B.S. link bait sites. I wouldn't take any of it for gospel.

·
Premium Member
1,066 Posts
Interesting.
Do you know who makes their transmissions or is it made by Subaru and not outsourced?
Subaru is a subsidiary of Fuji Heavy Industries, so they are not the small "niche" player they seem to be. I believe they make their own.

And I would agree. The chain-driven CVT in my wife's Legacy has been flawless and is overall, much less obtrusive (noticeable) than other CVT-driven vehicles I've driven.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Subaru is a subsidiary of Fuji Heavy Industries, so they are not the small "niche" player they seem to be. I believe they make their own.

And I would agree. The chain-driven CVT in my wife's Legacy has been flawless and is overall, much less obtrusive (noticeable) than other CVT-driven vehicles I've driven.

Fuji heavy Industries also does alot with Polaris. Think Polaris snowmobiles + ATV's = CVT transmissions for years!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts