Nissan Pathfinder Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,

I'm Arif, new to this group.
I have a Nissan pathfinder 2014, recently replaced the engine. After replacing the engine and diagnose from scanner it came a Fault code C1130, C1209 and C1210 but no warning light signs. It’s any serious issue? Please give your advice.

·
Super Moderator
2015 Pathfinder SL - Tech 4WD
2,692 Posts
Hi Arif, welcome to the forum.

Did you google those codes? I just did and all 3 are related to ABS, there could be a bad or lose sensor or one of the connectors going to a module.

·
Registered
89 Posts
That's a good video.

Does the truck start and run? If you clear them do they all come right back? The c1210 indicates a 4wd shift switch short, sending two inputs to the 4wd module. Do you have a scan tool that will read live data from the 4wd control module? Maybe there is an icon on the dash that says what position the switch is being read at the modules. I'm not sure if the ABS unit gets that data or not.

Was just the engine replaced or did you swap any electronics or harnesses?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi Arif, welcome to the forum.

Did you google those codes? I just did and all 3 are related to ABS, there could be a bad or lose sensor or one of the connectors going to a module.
Thanks for your reply.
Consulted with the mechanic and he told it's Engine Control Module (ECM) issue.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That's a good video.

Does the truck start and run? If you clear them do they all come right back? The c1210 indicates a 4wd shift switch short, sending two inputs to the 4wd module. Do you have a scan tool that will read live data from the 4wd control module? Maybe there is an icon on the dash that says what position the switch is being read at the modules. I'm not sure if the ABS unit gets that data or not.

Was just the engine replaced or did you swap any electronics or harnesses?
Thanks for your response.
Replaced the engine

1 - 5 of 5 Posts