Nissan Pathfinder Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My 2014 Pathfinder is having a/c issues. After about an hour of driving, the a/c will stop working. You can hear the fan blowing at top speed but very little is coming from the vents. Anyone else experience this? Dealer is trying to replicate problem but not having luck?

My transmission and navigation system were both replaced on this car 2 weeks ago (15,000 miles) Need to get this issue resolved. Any help would be appreciated.

·
Administrator
2013 Pathfinder SL, Connecticut, USA
4,766 Posts
Sounds like when they mucked with the navigation system, they disturbed something with the A/C. I'd lay the blame on the dealer to make it right. It's under warranty anyway.

·
Registered
4 Posts
My 2014 Pathfinder is having a/c issues. After about an hour of driving, the a/c will stop working. You can hear the fan blowing at top speed but very little is coming from the vents. Anyone else experience this? Dealer is trying to replicate problem but not having luck?

My transmission and navigation system were both replaced on this car 2 weeks ago (15,000 miles) Need to get this issue resolved. Any help would be appreciated.
Did you have any luck in fixing it? My pathfinder has the same problem.

·
Registered
315 Posts
Sounds like the evaporator is freezing up. They will have to reproduce it to diagnose it. When it's happening watch for the ac lines to ice up. It's usually caused by moisture in the system or the compressor not cycling off.

I don't think it could be related to the recent work because of the intermittent behavior. If you've had the compressor or ac auto amp replaced, read the sticky thread at the top of the page about this issue.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts