Nissan Pathfinder Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys! All owners of the 2014 Nissan Pathfinder post your stuff here. Pictures of your ride.. wheels… questions and problems.. this is our spot right here 2014 people! Ciao.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
My new Pathfinder is home! This is the 2014 S 4x4 Alberta Edmonton spec… comes with foglights as standard.. awesome!

My Pathfinder beside my RAV-4

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No problems so far… 1st week with me.. but the passenger side airbag indicator lighted up for like 10 minutes then was gone.. wonder what that is.

·
Administrator
2013 Pathfinder SL, Connecticut, USA
4,773 Posts
No problems so far… 1st week with me.. but the passenger side airbag indicator lighted up for like 10 minutes then was gone.. wonder what that is.
Congrats on your new ride and welcome to the forum!

There are some posts about the passenger airbag light staying on even though there is someone in the passenger seat. I have experienced that myself. There are some instructions in the owner's manual about what to do if this happens but I think that this is a flaw that Nissan is eventually going to have to address.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for that! Comparing the pathfinder to the rav-4... the PF ride is so much smoother.. but the suspension is much stiffer than the soft rav4. the steering i find a little bit too sensitive for my taste but not bad really. the interiors of the S model are plush considering it's a base model. Braking is fine not too strong but not weak too.

·
Administrator
2013 Pathfinder SL, Connecticut, USA
4,773 Posts
It's strange seeing the PF without the roof rack. Not that mine is of any use since I don't have the cross bars. Maybe you'll get better gas mileage. :)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi I'm also a new owner of the 14 s model I'm looking to replace the orange screen any suggestions? I'm wondering if factory is the only option because the climate controls would need to be displayed on the screen as well

·
Premium Member
1,066 Posts
Hey guys! All owners of the 2014 Nissan Pathfinder post your stuff here. Pictures of your ride.. wheels… questions and problems.. this is our spot right here 2014 people! Ciao.
Actually, I'd ask that you all just use the general forums as they're laid out. The 2014 model is no different than the 2013 and if we keep it confined to a single thread, the thread will eventually spiral out of control and cause confusion/make it difficult for people to find the information they need.

Thanks for understanding.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts