Nissan Pathfinder Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How many options do we have from Nissan? I keep seeing the same one in all the photos. I think it looks nice but wondering if there will be other options. Also the new rim looks to be quite large vs the tire. There doesn't seem to be as much sidewall which definitely helps the car in terms of styling but I wonder if it affects performance. Anyone know what size they are?

·
Registered
10 Posts
The tire options listed from Nissan are the 20inch and 18inch rims. The specific tire sizes I found are 235/55r20 and 235/65r18. I test drove 2 pathfinders, one with the 18inch and the other with the 20. I didn't notice too much difference between the two, they both performed pretty much the same.

The pathfinders have a very light steering which doesn't entice me to push the car but from my experience with the car, it was fairly comfortable and grip was decent from day to day use. I'd definitely try test driving both of the tires to see if you notice any differences assuming you havent done so.

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
In a vehicle like the Pathfinder with light steering I doubt the difference will be really noticeable, maybe very little difference.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts