Nissan Pathfinder Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently bought a 2013 Nissan Pathfinder LS. It has blue tooth but only for the phone mode. It will not play audio through the blue tooth. what do I need to upgrade it so that I can play music through the blue tooth? I am trying to find what parts I need so that I can keep it OEM parts. It has the Bose sound if that makes a difference.

Thanks.

·
Super Moderator
3,857 Posts
You are not able to stream music via Bluetooth natively with the lower trim models. Enter "Bluetooth" into the Search box to discover what others have done to accomplish this.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I know that I can't stream music for whatever horrible design reason. I have a SL, which is a luxury model. But it needs to have the navigation upgrade which I do not have. I want to know what parts do I need so that I can upgrade to the navigation.

·
Super Moderator
3,857 Posts
Once again, there has been discussion here on this. The consensus is that the Pathfinder navigation system is also poor and that you're better off using a standalone GPS like Garmin or even phone apps Waze or Google Maps.

The Electronics section contains discussions about replacing the radio all together to achieve more functionality up to par with today's expectations.

By the way, the Platinum is considered the luxury model in the Pathfinder R52 series.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I don't care about the navigation function. Once again, I just have to have the navigation system to be able to use my bluetooth to stream audio/music through out the vehicle. I've looked into other options, they're garbage and look cheap.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

This is set yp that I have, it cannot stream audio throigh the bluetooth. To be able to stream audio through the bluetooth you need the navigation system upgrade.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts