Nissan Pathfinder Forum banner
21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Second Pathfinder owner, My first was a 2001

2014 Pathfinder SL
247 000 kms
4 wheel bearings, AC compressor, RAD fans making noise, then stopped (Returned before installing) Fuel Pump, CVT transmission (Warranty Extension, ended up being fuel pump), Sway bar links and bushings. Battery and some exhaust parts.

Just starting to rust, but I would buy another one!

·
Registered
32 Posts
I also replaced my Sway bar links, they were cheap $150k. but when i turned all the way and going slow, it's making noises, not sure what caused that. BTW, did you guys replace your spark plugs? is it really necessary? My shop quote me $700.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I also replaced my Sway bar links, they were cheap $150k. but when i turned all the way and going slow, it's making noises, not sure what caused that. BTW, did you guys replace your spark plugs? is it really necessary? My shop quote me $700.
Most likely CV Axil, RockAuto will have them cheap. Sway bar links from RockAuto i think i paid $30?? If it ain't broke don't fix it!! If your pathfinder is running ok, don't bother with the plugs.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Most likely CV Axil, RockAuto will have them cheap. Sway bar links from RockAuto i think i paid $30?? If it ain't broke don't fix it!! If your pathfinder is running ok, don't bother with the plugs.
You are right, but my car was making noises when i hit a bump, so after the sway bar links replacement, it no longer making noises.

I feel like the plugs are waste of money but I also feel my gas MPG is dropping... not as good as before...

21 - 26 of 26 Posts