Nissan Pathfinder Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who’s got the most miles on the clock? Just bought my 2014 two weeks ago, it has 63,500 on it. I keep reading reliability issues, which I hope is untrue with mine, but these babies are sweet so there is that. Anyone having issues at high miles?

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Found a 2013 in Somerville, NJ with Mileage:202,577 milesTransmission:Continuously Variable TransmissionExterior Color:Brilliant SilverInterior Color:Black (Charcoal)Gas Mileage:19 MPG City
25 MPG HighwayEngine:V6Drivetrain:Four-Wheel DriveVIN:5N1AR2MM7DC601053Stock #:219672AMajor Options:Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, DVD Entertainment System, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Aluminum Wheels, Remote Start, Cargo Package, Premium Package

·
Registered
50 Posts
2014 with 109,000 miles. Bought it used at 58,000. A couple of wheel bearings and a radiator fan have been the only issues thus far.

·
Registered
28 Posts
I have a 2014 S with 75k miles. Reliability has been pretty good overall. The only out-of-cycle maintenance I've had to perform was replacing a rear wheel bearing. Alhough just this week I started to hear squealing when my AC was turned on so hopefully I can push that off until next summer.

·
Super Moderator
3,857 Posts
I thought you were asking who on the forum had the highest miles! I'm sure there's a Pathfinder taxicab somewhere out there that holds the world record.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I thought you were asking who on the forum had the highest miles! I'm sure there's a Pathfinder taxicab somewhere out there that holds the world record.
Probably right, I'd like to find that one. I was more less trying to see how well these Pathfinders are holding up, and if there were any with super high miles. I was just giving some examples I found, as this thread wasn't getting anyone posing really high miles (over 125,000).

·
Registered
404 Posts
Probably right, I'd like to find that one. I was more less trying to see how well these Pathfinders are holding up, and if there were any with super high miles. I was just giving some examples I found, as this thread wasn't getting anyone posing really high miles (over 125,000).
High miles isn't really a good indication on how these Pathfinders are holding up, there are lots of variables, highway miles, towing, stop start city driving etc. I would bet most that have high miles are doing a lot of long distance freeway driving, doubt any would be a taxi, stop, start, and have survived without CVT issues.

·
Registered
137 Posts
2013 with 95k miles. Lots of city driving. No issues outside of a wheel bearing that had to be replaced. (Covered by extended warranty) at 90k miles.

·
Registered
2,378 Posts
Wheel bearings seem to be a thing. I've had two done on warranty and out of warranty now, I'm hearing a third. I really think 150K miles is about the limit for these things.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts