Nissan Pathfinder Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2006 Pathfinder SE 4X4
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bought a 2006 SE 4X4, someone took the Cadillac converter's off and put back some junk under it. The oil pressure is very sporadic, up and down all over the place. It has sever lose of power and transmission is have a hard time shifting into gears. The service engine light is on. I haven't had it put on a computer yet. If anyone could help me out that would be great. We were thinking transmission sensor module, or speed sensor or oil pressure sensor. Ty

·
Registered
16 Posts
Bought a 2006 SE 4X4, someone took the Cadillac converter's off and put back some junk under it. The oil pressure is very sporadic, up and down all over the place. It has sever lose of power and transmission is have a hard time shifting into gears. The service engine light is on. I haven't had it put on a computer yet. If anyone could help me out that would be great. We were thinking transmission sensor module, or speed sensor or oil pressure sensor. Ty
If you have an OBD it will verify if its the Cam Position sensor, Crank Position sensor, Knock Sensor or as you mentioned trans. sensor module. It's worth finding out which ones are defective. They are not that expensive & rather easy to replace if you are a DIY.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts