Nissan Pathfinder Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2022 Nissan Pathfinder
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have had my Pathfinder for 1 month. No real problems at all. The only thing i noticed is that I have to put it in "Sport" to get a very quick take off's. No matter what gear its in when im slowing down and then hit the gas to get back up to speed..it takes its time to pick speed back up.. Im ok with it though. I did have an instance when i first got it where the center screen blinked off and instanly came back, hasnt happened since. One thing i think that wierd about the SUV is that when you put it in reverse the mirrors are supposed to tilt down (I thought automatically) but you have to select (by pushing the button on the drivers door) which mirror you want to tilt...which seems stupid to me, seems they both should automatically tilt at the same time.

Its my 1st SUV, and I love it.

·
Registered
2022 Pathfinder SL
109 Posts
I have had my Pathfinder for 1 month. No real problems at all. The only thing i noticed is that I have to put it in "Sport" to get a very quick take off's. No matter what gear its in when im slowing down and then hit the gas to get back up to speed..it takes its time to pick speed back up.. Im ok with it though. I did have an instance when i first got it where the center screen blinked off and instanly came back, hasnt happened since. One thing i think that wierd about the SUV is that when you put it in reverse the mirrors are supposed to tilt down (I thought automatically) but you have to select (by pushing the button on the drivers door) which mirror you want to tilt...which seems stupid to me, seems they both should automatically tilt at the same time.

Its my 1st SUV, and I love it.
Welcome aboard - you are gonna love it here!
You are lucky with the Platinum (from my perspective), that you have this feature. I went from a 2019 Rogue SL (which had the tilt down feature - both mirrors) to the 2022 Pathfinder SL.
I found many of the niceties on the Rogue SL were not included on the Pathfinder SL - memory seats, integrated alarm red LED flashing on the dashboard when locking the car, motion activated liftgate, and tilt down mirrors.
I love the car but miss those features!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts