7Likes

post #31 of 36 (permalink) Old 03-28-2019, 04:07 PM

Year: 2014
Trim: SL
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
Garage
Yes way too short but boy it does look very promising! If it is as compatible as the seller maintains, this could be the route to upgrading S and SV models or even the Platinum if you like Android OS

On a tangent, anyone know if the 2017+ head units will work in the 2013-2016 models plug n play? Perhaps there's been some improvements e.g. better bluetooth implementation.

https://www.flickr.com/gp/[email protected]/191254
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #32 of 36 (permalink) Old 03-29-2019, 07:14 AM

Year: 2015
Trim: Platinum
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by ekanson View Post
Yes way too short but boy it does look very promising! If it is as compatible as the seller maintains, this could be the route to upgrading S and SV models or even the Platinum if you like Android OS[IMG class=inlineimg]/forum/images/smilies/tango_face_smile.png[/IMG]

On a tangent, anyone know if the 2017+ head units will work in the 2013-2016 models plug n play? Perhaps there's been some improvements e.g. better bluetooth implementation.
Usually head units are locked and coded to the VIN of the vehicle they were produced in. Likely this would not work.

VW beetles must run on beetlegeuse
post #33 of 36 (permalink) Old 03-29-2019, 12:19 PM

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
So that girl her name Lisa and she gave me her what’s app number I’ve been txt with her she told me that it supports birds eye view, supports backup camera supports climate and list of other stuff , she told me to keep in touch with her when they completely do all testin , so I asked her that since loots of ppl including me are interested on the products but I will not buy it unless u guys make a longer video and show step by step as a video tutorial she told me that yes we will do it , so she told me keep in touch with me , finger crossed
ekanson likes this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #34 of 36 (permalink) Old 03-29-2019, 01:12 PM
Super Moderator

Year: 2015
Trim: SL Tech
Mentioned: 20 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 290 Post(s)
Garage
Did you ask if that tablet can pick up radio stations? Display station and song names?
What about all other fuel consumption, maintenance intervals and all other current screen functions?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #35 of 36 (permalink) Old 03-29-2019, 01:35 PM

Year: 2014
Trim: SL
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by jman View Post
Did you ask if that tablet can pick up radio stations? Display station and song names?
What about all other fuel consumption, maintenance intervals and all other current screen functions?
For radio, I am sure it does but yes confirm that. My old Android Head Unit had FM/AM with RDS

https://www.flickr.com/gp/[email protected]/191254
post #36 of 36 (permalink) Old 03-30-2019, 04:10 PM

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Yes I did ask her and yes radio fm works great , so she told me the are still doing testing so don’t know how long will take till they do all testing ,
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Nissan Pathfinder Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page