Nissan Pathfinder Forum banner

2017 PF New wider tires

7K views 15 replies 10 participants last post by  PFTT 
#1 ·
Just got new Cooper Adventurer A/T for my 2017 PF through Pep Boys. I’ve still got 1” clearance from the bottom of the coil spring bracket and 3/4” clearance between inside of tire and front struts so could probably go a little bigger but wanted wiggle room in case I needed it. A little more hum noise at speeds up to around 40 mph but that’s it. Nice stable ride and feel and much nicer feel over monster sring potholes in NJ & NY.

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
I got Cooper snows put on my Ram this year and for a snow its very quiet. I'm from the old school and like a quiet smooth ride...is your tires ride nice and quiet and smooth or more aggressive sounding than the OEM's ? They look great by the way.

#6 ·
They actually looks nice on the pathy.

#7 ·
Probably a good compromise for those that want a beefier tire for mostly everyday passenger usage but your gas mileage will take a hit.

#12 ·
Is your vehicle FWD or 4WD?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#13 ·
Nice Rack! Sorry I had to say it. But I would like to know more about your rack.

I love the tires. I was looking at Goodyear Duratracs, they had a $200 total rebate running last month but Hertz put brand new tires on when we bought it last October, so it will be a while.

#15 ·
The basket rack is from Cabella’s. It’s the extended version so you can use it on a car or add the extended section like I did and use it on an SUV. I’m looking at getting rid of the basket and roof rails and making a custom flat cargo carrier without sidewalls in order to reduce wind noise and improve MPG.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.