Nissan Pathfinder Forum

Nissan Pathfinder Forum (http://www.pathfindertalk.com/forum/)
-   New 2013+ Pathfinder General Discussion Forum (http://www.pathfindertalk.com/forum/new-2013-pathfinder-general-discussion-forum/)
-   -   2014 Pathfinder Owner survey - shudder/judder (http://www.pathfindertalk.com/forum/9-new-2013-pathfinder-general-discussion-forum/759-2014-pathfinder-owner-survey-shudder-judder.html)

HalfLife 08-23-2013 12:32 PM

I thought I would post this news report on the shuddering problem. I don't see how the company can say that that is still safe to drive...

nissanguy 08-23-2013 03:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HalfLife (Post 7354)
I thought I would post this news report on the shuddering problem. I don't see how the company can say that that is still safe to drive...

2013 Nissan Pathfinder drivers reporting problems - YouTube

I bet by now the NHTSA would be all over it if it was that bad of a safety issue, it's probably very close to being on the NHTSA's radar

cfrp 08-23-2013 04:13 PM

Too bad they didn't reference this forum. because if they want info on shuddering there is lots on here.

Wonder if she is on this forum.

Texan 08-29-2013 09:48 AM

I read on FB nissan pf page that 2014 versions are also having issues...anyone here has experienced that

Chelle 08-29-2013 12:43 PM

I just picked up my 2014 Pathfinder Platinum 10 days ago. Used to drive a 2004 Xterra. So far I love driving it. I have 1200km on it so far. No trouble with the driving yet. However, I have encountered a few really strange things. First, It will not connect correctly to my iphone via blue tooth. It will not let me connect it via an audio device. So, when I listen to my music via bluetooth I can only listen to the last selected playlist. The Menu button only allows for one option. I can only shuffle or unshuffle songs. it will not let me choose any other playlists or any other options. they are all greyed out.
Second. I went to try to insert a new DVD for my kids friend to watch and I noticed that there is no LOAD button anywhere to insert other discs. I checked the manual and it should be opposite the eject disc button on the other side of the cd slot. Nope, there is no such button.
I hope I am simply blind and cannot see it because that would be a dissapointment to purchase a new vehicle and have them forget to install items.
thanks
chelle

chad741 08-29-2013 03:12 PM

2014 Platinum Premium with just over 1000 miles on it and no troubles

CR7 08-29-2013 05:38 PM

2014 Platinum 4 x 4... 1400 miles right now and not a single problem so far... Besides a stone chip on the tip of my hood :mad:

Great vehicle... Everyone who has seen it/gotten into it has been really impressed by the quality/comfort/technology.

Islandboy71 08-29-2013 08:14 PM

I just purchased a 2014 SL last weekend and after reading 2013 threads I'm starting to worry. Has anyone here with a 2014 reported any of these juddering symptoms? I picked up mine with 12 miles on it but I'm going on a road trip to CO next month. I definitely be paying attention to any shudderring. :(

Franco Northpark Nissan 08-30-2013 10:22 AM

Any Tri Zone Entertainment Issues?

Hi everyone. I'm new here. I signed on to see if I can get in on conversations involving the new 2014 Pathfinders. I've only had one issue asked about from a customer (I sell Nissan), and it involves the tri-zone entertainment. I couldn't figure out a way to make the two rear displays independent of eachother on the first three source buttons. It appears it can only be done when the only one that will work on its own is the rear aux option. choose any of the first three options (DVD, USB, Front aux) and they mirror eachother. Is this the only way it'll work, or has anyone found a fix for making them truly independent? I couldn't find a fix in my Nissan resources.

cfrp 08-30-2013 11:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Islandboy71 (Post 9169)
I just purchased a 2014 SL last weekend and after reading 2013 threads I'm starting to worry. Has anyone here with a 2014 reported any of these juddering symptoms? I picked up mine with 12 miles on it but I'm going on a road trip to CO next month. I definitely be paying attention to any shudderring. :(

keep us updated. so far the 2014 owners have not noticed anything. SO FAR.