Nissan Pathfinder Forum

Nissan Pathfinder Forum (http://www.pathfindertalk.com/forum/)
-   New 2013+ Nissan Pathfinder Pictures (http://www.pathfindertalk.com/forum/new-2013-nissan-pathfinder-pictures/)
-   -   Official Mocha Stone Nissan Pathfinder Picture Thread (CAL) (http://www.pathfindertalk.com/forum/14-new-2013-nissan-pathfinder-pictures/294-official-mocha-stone-nissan-pathfinder-picture-thread-cal.html)

|\|issa|\| 01-29-2013 04:51 PM

Official Mocha Stone Nissan Pathfinder Picture Thread (CAL)

Post Pictures of your Mocha Stone Nissan Pathfinder here

stingray019 03-02-2013 08:59 PM

Pathfinder Platinum / Premium

1 Attachment(s)
Winter Snow

crispy 03-20-2013 08:51 AM

We looked everywhere for one of those. Just wanted to see it. Never did find one, let alone a Platinum Premium. Ended up getting white.

Looks good though.

Next time it is sunny and the car is clean post another will you?

mcorte15 03-20-2013 10:42 AM

I would have considered this color but the wife would not go for it. Have you had a chance to drive it in a few inches of snow yet? Opinions?

Looks nice and shiny to me even in the snow!

Off-Roader 03-20-2013 11:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mcorte15 (Post 2391)
I would have considered this color but the wife would not go for it. Have you had a chance to drive it in a few inches of snow yet? Opinions?

Looks nice and shiny to me even in the snow!

Moonlight White is still a great color :cool:
I would actually pick moonlight white over Mocha any day

craig 05-13-2013 08:25 AM

Hey guys, new to the forum. I've had a Mocha Stone Platinum Premuim with Almond interior for about a week and a half. Pictures to follow. It's a good looking vehicle. A friend of mine rode in it with me the other day and said, "This is a Nissan?" He couldn't believe how nice it was.

kiernoz 05-13-2013 09:48 AM

mocha stone after one layer of zaino

2 Attachment(s)
Below pics of my mocha stone path after one layer of zaino

nissanguy 05-13-2013 10:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kiernoz (Post 3880)
Below pics of my mocha stone path after one layer of zaino

Ever considered getting Opti Coat? It's suppose to be some crazy paint preservative, worked best when applied to new cars.

any specific zaino product you used?

kiernoz 05-13-2013 03:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nissanguy (Post 3883)
Ever considered getting Opti Coat? It's suppose to be some crazy paint preservative, worked best when applied to new cars.

any specific zaino product you used?

I had some old set of zaino products laying around. Actually i think it has been laying around unused for too long. It had funky smell. This is why I think the results were not as spectacular as when the product was fresh.

I have used Z1 (probably unnecessary since the car was new), Z2 and Z6.

I have not used opti coat, I am a little scared of using electric buffers. But I have used another good polymer based product - opti seal. I would strongly recommend it as a quick detailing product. Give spectacular results and is very easy to apply.

Nissanman 05-16-2013 04:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kiernoz (Post 3905)
I have not used opti coat, I am a little scared of using electric buffers.

An electric buffer is not required for opti-coat. You can just apply it by hand with a foam pad. Easier method is to apply by spray gun. Use a towel to rub down after applying.