Nissan Pathfinder Forum banner

Official Mocha Stone Nissan Pathfinder Picture Thread (CAL)

10K views 15 replies 13 participants last post by  ajay62 
#1 ·
Post Pictures of your Mocha Stone Nissan Pathfinder here

#4 ·
I would have considered this color but the wife would not go for it. Have you had a chance to drive it in a few inches of snow yet? Opinions?

Looks nice and shiny to me even in the snow!

#6 ·
Hey guys, new to the forum. I've had a Mocha Stone Platinum Premuim with Almond interior for about a week and a half. Pictures to follow. It's a good looking vehicle. A friend of mine rode in it with me the other day and said, "This is a Nissan?" He couldn't believe how nice it was.

#11 ·
I got a fresh coat of Z5 and Z2 on my wife's Pathfinder and my Legacy this weekend. That was after hitting them with a clay bar. Surprising how much dirt you get off with a clay bar even though both are brand new cars only 2 months old. Both the Mocha Stone Pathfinder and Venetian Red Legacy look fantastic from the Zaino! I wish I would have taken pictures after getting them finished because they got soaked today. Still nothing like a nice tight water bead that rolls off as soon as you start driving!

#12 ·
you would be very surprised at how dirty brand new cars that from a distance seem clean as you would expect them to. also scratches and rock chips are possible on brand new cars, just some of the things that happen in transport.

Have a serious look at your pathfinder and you might find what im talking about, if not, GREAT!

#13 ·
I know what you mean. I can feel the difference just by rubbing the back of my hand over the car after I wash it. It is amazing how much dirt comes off on the clay bar just from cleaning the rear hatch. I often go over the rear window too with the clay bar just to get the fine polution off it as well as the liquid tar. Especially in PA where they love to tar and chip the roads.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.