Nissan Pathfinder Forum banner

seeking TSB #PC357 (CVT reprogramming)

5K views 11 replies 5 participants last post by  JayArras 
#1 · (Edited)
I've searched my VIN# (USA-built, 2013 SV) on Nissan USA's website and been advised that the following "Service Campaign" is required/recommended:

CVT REPROGRAMMMarch 12, 2015PC357
CVT REPROGRAMM - March 12, 2015
Nissan ID: PC357

Does anyone know where I can get a copy of the full TSB for this?

Curiously, Nissan did not send me any notice of this....
CVT REPROGRAMMMarch 12, 2015PC357

#2 ·
That doesn't look like a TSB or recall campaign number, they usually follow a different format. If I had to guess, I'd imagine that's the firmware name that they flash onto the transmission. Perhaps you pulled it from a service receipt? If so, I'm not sure that you can get something like that publicly. You'd have to have a dealer cross-reference it.

#7 ·
#12 ·
Thank you for posting this. :goodjob: I have also copied your post to the http://www.pathfindertalk.com/forum/pathfinder-recalls/ section, where I'd like to start encouraging people to post TSB pdf attachments that you might have access to. Please feel free to make a separate post for each TSB document you may have. It will make it easier to have all of our Pathfinder TSBs in one place for research purposes.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.