Nissan Pathfinder Forum banner

LED interior accent lighting

11K views 9 replies 7 participants last post by  ny2pr2ok2fl 
#1 ·
Has anyone installed aftermarket LED accent lighting to their PF? if so, does anyone have a step by step tutorial to share?

#3 ·
That site also has the instructions for the Rogue version of (multicolor I assume) accessory lighting. Is it possible to just order that LED part separately (part numbers are listed at the top of the install instructions), and not have to just have a white LED only? The other Nissans get multicolor ambient lighting, and the only difference is the LED and control box which would plug into the Pathfinder accessory wiring the same way the Pathfinder kit does....

#5 ·
I also want install ambient lights in my 2015 PF platinum. I found following one on Amazon http://amzn.com/B000I04Z7Q but not sure whether I need circuit kit or 12v cigarette lighter socket. I want these light to be on along with other interior lights...asking too much.

Please suggest me.
If you want the lights to be on along with the other interior lights then you need the circuit kit. What you're going to do is connect that circuit kit to the interior lights fuse in your cabin fuse box. That way your new kit will always come on (and off) when the rest of the interior lights do.

On the other hand, if you get use the cigarette lighter socket, the lights will be on all the time while your car is on. Or you can control them manually with the included control that also changes colors, strobing, etc.

#6 · (Edited)
I purchased following kit from amazon and trust this best in market and it has all possible accessories in it Link: http://amzn.com/B00OU5LOT2

I tried in my car, kit has two remotes; one for key chain to on/off light and other one to controller light color, theme, stroking effect, sound effect etc. However I removed kit from my car next day because there so many wires here and there. I'm going to return this kit to amazon. If you are ok with wires then i would advice to go with this kit instead of purchasing anything else.

#8 ·
thanks for the info, but I'm not investing any money in the PF as I'm going to be getting rid of it soon.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.