Nissan Pathfinder Forum banner

Lowering springs?

23K views 24 replies 18 participants last post by  Tmno 
#1 ·
Anybody find any kits for the 13's yet? Was thinking about doing this once i get my 20's on.

#8 ·
1. If you don't like wheel gap just slap on the 20's. Platinum comes with 20's already as long as you don't stray into offsets.
2. Even if you find springs, you might screw up the camber and toe. I don't know if they come with adjustable camber but I sure don't want to find out. Plus I doubt there are any aftermarket cambers anyway.
3. Like PowerDDanger said, get a Tahoe.

#9 ·
Well thanks for the advice but i got it taken care of. No need for tahoe thats had the same body style since 07. I ll be adding 20's with aggressive offset. This vehicle badly needs it!

#11 ·
It's your truck, you paid for it, paint the bugger pink if ya want. I want to see!

Reactions: Aidsyou
#14 ·
My first post...maybe not a good into. I want to set my new 2013 Platinum (bought yesterday) on a set of lower springs. It will look better, in my opinion. It's not "slamming" it. Slamming is air bags, and tucked wheels. Lowering is awesome, especially when all you do is loose that uneven wheel gap. I'm disappointed at the quick "no....just no...." response.

Come on now...just because you like the grocery getter look...doesnt mean we all do.

#15 ·
just because you like the boy racer, look at me I lowered my suv look doesn't mean we all do :laughing: